polySpectra and Wevolver Announce The Make It Real 3D Printing Challenge
Do you have a product, part, or concept that you want to bring to life? Wevolver and polySpectra invite designers, inventors, and engineers from across the globe to submit ideas to the Make It Real 3D Printing Challenge. polySpectra will help the winners turn their ideas into reality using production-grade additive manufacturing.
The winners will receive $25,000 worth of polySpectra’s production additive manufacturing services to turn their submission into a functional product.
How will you use COR Alpha? We are looking for design teams, engineers, inventors and startups that are designing products and ideas that can be amplified by COR Alpha printed parts.
Submit a design for a stand-alone product or a component of a larger design. The winner should be able to provide a compelling explanation of how they are utilizing the characteristics of COR Alpha and demonstrate how COR Alpha can make their ideas real. Judging criteria will also include creativity and fit for additive manufacturing.
- Ideas must be submitted as fully realizable STL files.
- Parts must fit into a 190mm x 120 mm x 200mm build envelope.
- Team must be available during the challenge to collaborate with polySpectra and Wevolver.
Winners will receive $25,000 worth of polySpectra’s production additive manufacturing services to turn their submission into a functional product. Depending on the stage of the project at submission, that winning package will include a combination of:
- Design for Additive Manufacturing Consulting,
- Functional Prototyping,
- & Production Parts Fabrication.
Submit Your Entry:
Fill out this short form by September 28 2020 before 12pm (PT). We ask that you provide us with the following:
- Personal details.
- Describe your submission idea.
- Outline how your design takes advantage of COR Alpha’s properties and why COR Alpha can make your idea real.
- Submit images that strengthen your submission – e.g. screenshots, illustrations, drawings.
- Submit your entry. Must be a realizable STL file. Parts must fit into a 190mm x 120 mm x 200mm build envelope.
Find Out More:
polySpectra is hosting a webinar at 9:30am Pacific on Tuesday August 18th to share more about COR Alpha and The Make It Real 3D Printing Challenge. Click here to register.
We can’t wait to see what you come up with!